We wanted to update on how we’re responding to the challenges of coronavirus (COVID-19) to ensure that we deliver the best possible service at this difficult time. We’re closely monitoring the situation and stringently following advice from the Government and World Health Organisation. The safety and wellbeing of our clients, suppliers, contractors and staff is our top priority.
Our depot is fully operational and ready to respond to your requirements. Where possible, members of our team are working from home however they have full access to our servers and systems and are supporting their colleagues. We are following the correct social distancing measures and ensuring staff members are keeping two metres apart and observing strict personal hygiene. We’re confident that the excellent service levels that you expect from us remain unchanged.
Additional measures that we have in place are:
- Customers and other visitors are being asked not to visit the business until further notice.
- Hand Sanitisers are in fixed locations in and around the premises.
- Coughing / sneezing, to use of tissues, Catch It, Bin It, Kill It and dispose of the used tissue in the waste bins provided.
- Increased our supply of hand sanitiser, wipes and toilet rolls.
- Sanitised Wipes made available for depot staff to clean and wipe down handheld tools etc which can be used by others.
- Cleaning staff instructed to carry out deeper cleans
- Delivery drivers entering our factory premises will be asked to sanitise their hands when handling any paperwork and to fill in a brief visitor hygiene screening questionnaire.
- To identify any vulnerable personnel, all staff have filled in a brief health questionnaire.
- Staff made aware of the 3 main symptoms of the Coronavirus.
- High Temperature
- New Persistent Cough
- Shortness of Breath.
- Communicated to staff regarding what to do if they believe to show any of the above symptoms.
- Self isolate
- Telephone NHS line 111 for advice
- Inform HR Manager and / or Line Manager
We continue to monitor the situation and are prepared to make the necessary changes and respond to changes in advice. Please contact a member of the Qdos team to discuss any concerns or questions you may have. This is an incredibly difficult time for everyone, and we extend our support to you and your business throughout this period of uncertainty.
We wish you and those close to you the very best of health.