Qdos Site Hire has a wide range of cabins, modular buildings and welfare facilities to assist your workplace or school during the Coronavirus pandemic.
If you need to create more space or add to the facilities within your existing building to allow for social distancing, then hiring additional unit(s) from Qdos could be the perfect solution.
All of our products are rapidly deployed and ready to use once installed. We offer flexible contract lengths and have options to suit all budgets.
We have a wide range of welfare cabins available that are suitable for canteens and recreational spaces for staff or students. These include open plan kitchenettes that come equipped with sinks, counter tops and welfare facilities.
We have an extensive range of toilets and showers if you need to expand your staff welfare facilities. From jackleg units to luxury toilet trailers we have a solution for small, medium and larger workforces.
The Qdos team continuously research Clients’ eventa requirements and, along with their own observations from years of experience in the industry, ensure the Qdos product range fully meets these requirements. Qdos has an extensive range of modern high quality and innovative products.
The Qdos accommodation is available in a wide range of sizes from 8ft to 40ft; the jackleg cabins can be linked to increase the size, or double stacked to create two-storey accommodation. The accommodation is very versatile and can be used for a range of applications, below are a few examples.
innovation in Accommodation
Qdos accommodation standard features include:
- Wheelchair accessible doors
- Large picture windows allowing maximum light with window blinds for privacy
- Maximum number of windows fitted within the available wall space
- Plastic coated steel interior allowing use of magnetic fixings reducing internal damage
- Flexible internal partition systems that enable the unit to have bespoke layouts for each event. The units are delivered to the event, already configured to the Client’s requested partition layout.
- A number of units are pre-prepared for temporary air conditioning
- Low level lifting points to reduce working at height risks
- No polymeric foam in the insulation therefore improving the units environmental footprint