The hospitality units can be linked, double stacked with a platform balcony and staircase or have an awning to provide additional outdoor entertaining space. There is the option to have a private and secure area within the unit, created by our partition system that has a beech veneer lockable door.
Communication material can be applied to our walls with magnetic fixings thereby reducing internal damage and the associated costs.
Our hospitality units are rapidly installed and once connected to the electrics are immediately ready for use.
- Large picture windows to allow the maximum amount of light into the hospitality unit and vertical blinds for privacy.
- Flexible partitioning system that enables the hospitality unit to be delivered on site with your preferred layout already installed..
- A number of hospitality units are pre-prepared for temporary air conditioning
- All staircases comply with current health and safety regulations
- Plastic coated steel interior to allow magnetic fixings to be used and reduce internal damage
- Disabled access doors
- Low level lifting points to reduce working at height risks
- No polymeric foam in the insulation therefore improving the hospitality unit’s environmental footprint
Our hospitality units are ideal for most events including concerts, festivals, sporting events, carnivals, air shows and exhibitions.
|Size:||Available in 24’ x 10’ & 32’ x 10’|
|Internal Layout:||Open plan space, which can be partitioned if required|
|Exterior colour:||Goose wing grey|
|Power sockets:||8 double sockets|
|Heating:||2 x 2kw heaters|
|Lighting:||CAT 5 lighting|